Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thing 8: What's on sale at Target this week?


Through Bloglines and the Target RSS feed I subscribe to, now I can find out their sales with just a couple of clicks, no more flipping through newspaper ads, no more going through several screens at their website to find the sales, what's not to like?

Thanks to 23 Things, I also find out that one of my favorite websites, “Chocolate & Zucchini” has RSS feed, now I can read their delicious blogs everyday. Don't get too excited though, my friends, I don't often practice what I read.

I wish stores like Trader Joe's, Giant, Safeway, and Papa John's Pizza would have the same feature, that would certainly make my life easier.


1 comment:

regina said...

I haven't gotten to Thing 8 yet. I like the idea of having an RSS feed for Target sales. I wonder what other stores have this feature.